Druminarô is a new twist on the concept of team-building. Regardless of the size, age, or composition of your group, Drum Circles channel the power of music and percussion to bring people from large corporations, small businesses, or students of any age together as a team.
For more information, please contact us:
P. O. Box 2051
Amherst, NY 14226
Join our mailing list for information on new training offerings and a schedule of events.
How Does It Work?
Using guided rhythmic activities and discussion, participants take team-building to the next level. Everyone on your team is given a special drum or percussion instrument to play. Drum Circle facilitator (Mark Hodges
) employs an interactive, hands-on approach to help participants gain personal insights and group connections, leading to personal and organizational growth. No prior musical experience is required to participate!
Benefits of Drum Circles ...
- Brings team members together to achieve a common goal
- Emphasizes the importance of each team memberís contribution
- Promotes cooperation among co-workers
- Demonstrates the value of effective communication and listening skills
- Illustrates the importance of diversity
- Encourages individual creativity within a group setting
- Breaks down hierarchical barriers
- Improves critical team management/leadership skills
- Develops camaraderie among co-workers
- Relieves stress